Flagsmith is looking to grow! We are a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via tools like Kubernetes.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager, who also enjoys working on Developer Relations.
We are looking for someone who loves:
- Building relationships with our larger clients to help them get the most out of the platform and drive adoption throughout their organisation
- Take part in sales calls to demo the product and answer technical questions
- Visit larger/strategic customers for technical workshops
- Write/edit/manage technical content to help market the product
- Build an understanding of the needs of our users and use that understanding to feed into the product roadmap
- Answer technical support questions both within our SaaS product as well as on Github
- Building our Open Source community and fostering its growth
- An excellent understanding of how modern software is engineered, deployed and maintained
- Good, broad knowledge of modern languages, frameworks, tooling, databases, IaaS (AWS, Azure), CI/CD and associated technologies
- Some software development experience would be a plus, ideally with python
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with open source software, GitHub and Git is a plus
If you have development experience that would enable you to help work on the code base, that would be great, but is not essential.
We are a 100% remote team, currently based in Europe, the US, South America, India and South-East Asia. This position would be best suited to someone on East Coast US time. Both the business and open source projects are growing rapidly, so this is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is looking to scale quickly!